Quality Digest Magazine has a feature metrology article that caught our attention this month – How to Choose the Right Smart Handheld Gauge.
The author suggests key considerations in making your manual gauge selection includes gauges designed for manufacturing environments, that they be repeatable and reproducible, and have options for variable data collection.
For TruPosition probes, we check all the boxes to meet manual quality inspection gauging needs on the production floor:
- Simple, intuitive design.
- Build for tough environments.
- Repeatable and reproducible.
- Options for variable data collection.
- Options for tight spaces, tight tolerances, and specialty needs.
Find Your Application to see our manual gauge options.
Contact Us for additional information.