TP101 TruPosition Probe
Digital Signal Output
TruPosition TP101 Digital probes are an all-purpose portable probe designed for verification and variable data collection of True Position positional tolerance for a hole, slot, or weld nut. Gages are designed for usage across multiple feature and multiple gage checks.
- Portable / Handheld model.
- Digital readout of both axis in handle enables on-the-spot viewing of inspection results.
- Data Recording – Manual
- Diametrical Range – 0.125” / 3.17 mm – (.0625” / 1.585 mm any direction from zero. ) Helps helps in tool development and setup.
- Multiple feature and multiple gage check capabilities.
Specifications (Standard Models)
Shipped with TP101
- Carrying Case, Zero Master Bushing and Certification Document.
See the TP101 Digital Probe In Action
- TruPosition Probes Capabilities and Specifications – Imperial
- TruPosition Probes Capabilities and Specifications – Metric