TP102 TruPosition Probes
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Digital Signal Output
Specifications: (Standard Models)
- Accuracy +/- .0005” / .01 mm
- Repeatable +/- .0005” / .01 mm
- Range .125” / 3.17 mm
- Max. Hole Dia. .930/23.62 mm
- Shaft Diameter 1.0001″
- Shaft Length 3.20″
- Digital Display of both Axis in handle.
- Has a .125” / 3.17 mm diametrical measurement range (.0625” any direction from zero) that helps in tool development & setup.
- Measurement readings of the hole location is displayed in the handle and can be sent to a data collector with one push of a button on the #VT2163 Interface Box or can be manually recorded.
- Works with most data collectors.
Shipped with TP101L
Carrying case, Zero Master Bushing and certification document and includes #VT2163 Interface Box and #VT2165 Internal Wire Harness.