TP106 TruPosition Probe
$2,875.00 • Part #TP106
Specifications: (Standard Models)
- Accuracy +/- .001” / .02 mm
- Repeatable +/- .0005” / .02 mm
- Range .236” / 6.00 mm
- Max. Hole Dia. .930/23.62 mm
- Shaft Diameter 1.2501″
- Shaft Length 3.20″
- No built-in electronics.
- It has two (2) holes on the handle end, one for “A” axis and one for “B” axis. Preset at 31mm for a nominal reading. (31mm can be changed at additional cost).
- The hole location measurements are taken by inserting a measuring device such as an indicator with a zero preset at 31.0 mm or LMI 200 Probe. The device is inserted into the holes on the end of the probe, one at a time, to get an “A” axis reading and a “B” axis reading.
- Short length
- One measuring device can be used for hole location and surface SPC checks.
- One cable hooked up to the data collector.
Shipped with TP106
Carrying case, zero master, and NIST traceable documents.