TP107 TruPosition Probe
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Analog Signal Output
Specifications: (Standard Models)
- Accuracy +/- .001” / .02 mm
- Repeatable +/- .0005” / .01 mm
- Range .236” / 6.00 mm
- Max. Hole Dia. .930/23.62 mm
- Shaft Diameter 1.2501″
- Shaft Length 3.20″
- Short length with one (1) cable coming out of the side of the handle.
- No digital readouts in the handle.
- An operator with this Probe, an LMI 200 and a data collector, is equipped to measure hole locations and surface SPC on numerous parts at various locations throughout your facility.
- Short – it can be used under the part being checked without having to raise that part height off the base of the fixture.
- It has the same electronics as the LMI 200, so they can be used together on the same data collector.
Shipped with TP107
Carrying case, zero master, and NIST traceable documents.
Notes: Requires a minimum/maximum Zero Calibration Block for calibration (OSM 1.25 Offset Master, sold separately).[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
For CAD files, right click on link select "Save Target As"