OEM’s increasingly require 100% inspection, variable data collection, reporting and traceability on manufactured parts, verifying that hole location and other part features comply with defined True Position and other GD&T tolerances. Ensuring this level of thoroughness and precision in fast cycle-time manufacturing environments can be a challenge, often slowing manufacturing times or allowing for a greater degree of error in reported results.
TruPosition™ has been helping engineers, manufacturers and their supply chains ensure quality parts for over 30-years. Our portfolio of Probes and Components are specifically designed to validate True Position on dual-axis hole, slot or stud locations 1” in diameter or less with tight tolerance requirements in fast cycle-time and harsh manufacturing environments. We are the only brand of True Position check gages that deliver in-line quality checks, variable data collection and reporting in both manual and automated applications. Our solution is more accurate, cost effective and faster than any other solution for True Position measurement.
We understand that failure is not an option when it comes to validating the accuracy and precision of your parts. Here is how we can help:
- Manual and Automated Applications
- Dual-Axis Hole Location Check
- 100% Variable Data Collection
- Single Probe / Multiple Hole Location Checks
- Tight Checking Point – Hole Location
- Tight Tolerance Check – Hole Location
- Tooling Development / Adjustments
- Tight Checking Point – Surface Data
- Variable Surface Data Collection / 3rd Axis Compatible
- Measures A and B-Axis simultaneously.
- Multiple hole location checks with a single probe.
- Immediate variable data collection with or without use of a data collector.
- Digital probes can be used with multiple gages for convenience and cost effectiveness.
- Short-staff options make probes ideal for tight checking points.
- Custom tips available.
- 3rd Axis compatibility options for hole location and surface data verification and data collection.
TruPosition Probes are precision instrumentation gages that save you time verifying dimensional tolerance and capturing variable data, resulting in increased output and reduced waste.